The role of administrator for our benefice has become vacant and we are now seeking a replacement. Interested? See the Job Description and contact details below. (Closing date 31 July 2023)
Job Description: Church Administrator
Part time 6 hours a week at £10.50/hour, for one year beginning in the second week of August 2023
Monday – Wednesday 9.30 -11.30
based in the church office (in Bitton) for at least part of this time. Reporting to the Vicar (Line Manager)
The role of administrator for our benefice has become vacant and we are now seeking someone who can fulfil the following requirements:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A warm, friendly, and welcoming personality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and adaptable.
- Understands confidentiality and professionalism (GDPR).
- Excellent IT skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work on their own and in collaboration with others.
- Open to training and learning new skills.
Please send a CV and covering letter to the email below.
Closing date for applications Monday 31st July 2023 at 12.00 mid-day.
It is desirable that this post is filled by someone who is a practising Christian or is sympathetic to the beliefs of the Christian faith as the Church of England has received them.
It is an occupational requirement that the holder of this post has an enhanced DBS check and is aware of the requirements of safeguarding (this will include some mandatory training in this area).
If you think this post would suit you and you would like more information please contact,
The Vicar, Revd Jeremy Andrew. Tel. 01179672724 Email email@example.com